Well this is my second blog and I can't even begin to count the number of templates I've been through since yesterday. I spent the evening hunting down as many as I could (well the alternative was Eurovision!!) and trying them out.
This afternoon I have resurrected my photobucket account and added all my ATC images. In the process I have noticed that there are several images missing since I was in too much of a hurry to post them off, anyway the rest are here for all to see!
Images
2 comments:
Hi Lesley. I like your template! I must have a rummage around for something like this for mine. Your ATCs are great. So inventive. Keep blogging. I'd love to see more of your artwork
Oh yes, Blogging and templates are as addictive as digiscrapping, I think this is blog is gorgeous, you have done a fabulous job! :-)
Post a Comment