Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Why, oh why?

Does it take all evening to create this digital layout but I can do this one in 30 minutes flat this morning! Have had to buy a new printer since last we spoke and am very pleased with the new one especially since I discovered that I can scan more than 1 photo at a time! When Kate was young we used to take dozens of photos, especially on holiday (we are talking pre-digital so I now have to scan them all in and it was taking AGES). Since the printer is wireless too I am saving loads of time and have reduced the trip hazard of wires for myself and the dog!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I find that some layouts take hours and some take no time at all and there's no rhyme or reason why.

I love both of them! But your 40th one is really sweet and was worth the time it took for you to make it!