
Well I should have been waking up in a villa in Menorca this morning. I say should because I'm not. A 5 car pile-up on the M11 meant a 2 hour wait in traffic and we missed the flight! Thomas Cook worked very hard to try to find us another flight but there was nothing available until next Saturday, the eve of our departure!!
So we have come home feeling at a bit of a loose end frankly. As I said to the man at the long stay car park at least we've saved on some of the kennel fees, and we are not alone, he had had over 20 people leave the car park under the same circumstances.
I am trying to be philosophical about it, I have a box room in need of clearing and think of the scrapbooking I can get done...
1 comment:
Alas and alack :-( I'll bet the dog was sympathetic...
Post a Comment