Since last I wrote I have suffered the loss of a laptop...so I am now getting to grips with the joys of Vista. I have also dipped my toe in the water of digital scrapbooking and offer these examples for your perusal...Kate and a Majorcanholiday.
These are gorgeous Lesley, well done! Are you using Photoshop? Try adding a slight dropshadow under the pics to add a little dimension. You've done a great job :-)
Fantastic layouts, they are lovely!! I hope you have got to grips with Vista..I hate change on computers...you just workout how to do things and then have to start learning it all over again!! Lol!
3 comments:
These are gorgeous Lesley, well done! Are you using Photoshop? Try adding a slight dropshadow under the pics to add a little dimension. You've done a great job :-)
Fantastic layouts, they are lovely!! I hope you have got to grips with Vista..I hate change on computers...you just workout how to do things and then have to start learning it all over again!! Lol!
I like my Vista. Did you see my video tutorial on setting the second clock for digi chat time?
Post a Comment