Saturday, 29 November 2008

Catchup

I can't believe that it is so long since I added anything to this blog! I have, however, been busy with my class of 30 trying to teach them all sorts of things! I have also taught myself the rudiments of PSE 6. I LOVE it! Brushes, actions, word art and so much more. I have made an album for my parents as a Christmas gift and you can get a sneak preview HERE.
Don't tell them though....

2 comments:

Census said...

Wow!!! Where do I start!! there are so many gorgeous pages...each one is absolutely beautiful!
You have done a wonderful job adn what a stunning gift!!

Cheryl said...

We are ALL so busy, but learning PSE is time consuming! Give yourself a pat on the back for teaching yourself. You will never stop learning. I never do. That's what makes it so addicting.